5 reasons why you should doubt to purchase a SWEED chopper
1. I don't want to pay someone to stand next to that chopper for feeding bandings.
- Okay, so don't do it, but pay that same person for throwing these bandings into the container and pay even more people for cleaning up your company yard.
2. We have done it like this for years and it works well.
- Did you ever think about the amount of space such a container takes up?
On the very spot where your container is standing, you cannot stack valuable products it remains an ugly sight on the work floor.
3. My scrap metal merchant collects it with pleasure and I don't have to care about it.
- Sure that they collect it. Sometimes they even make you pay for that. Each kilo means a profit for that man, since he will chop it himself with a SWEED chopper, so that he will be able to sell it at a higher price.
4. We cannot afford it, such a machine
- In other words, you can pay someone to give away the bandings, or (in case of plastic) you can even pay waste dump costs. You can afford a work shop where bandings are just lying about and you'll take the risks on injuries due to those bandings. (tyres don't like these straps lying around and sharp as knives)
5. The volume of bandings that we have to process is much too small
- This is the most common excuse of the clients to whom we have sold a chopper. We have learnt that many customer jsut doesn't know how much bandings they process or dump every year.
1 real good reason to purchase a chopper
(apart from all the other ones):
For companies having plastic bandings:
stop your crime toward environment. Straps dmped into nature wil still be there within 100 years .? Burning them up v-cretaes a lot of poison in the air . The right way is to shorten the straps so they can be receycmed into a new car bumper or a flower pot or maybe just to make new straps and keep the circle going .
For companies having metal bandings:
The person collecting steel scrap at your company is quickly loaded full when taking along a few bandings since there is a lot of air in between them. After shortening, these bandings take up a volume that is 20 times less and the truck doesn't have to ride around without weight. It can be reloaded and so by definition once again healthy for environment.